At first I thought this mysterious lonely Rose to be an imitation. I touched it's petals and realized, "wow! it's real! what's a nice rose like you doing in a place like this?" She was a very thirsty Rose when I found her. So I picked up a container, filled it with water and set on a bookshelf like so.As I started to tell people about the rose incident, all made comments about Brendan sending it to me.
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dirge Without Music By Edna St. Vincent Millay I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground. So it is,...
-
This Feeling Called Grief by Paul Brown This heartache this sadness this feeling of pain to think I'll never hear your vo...
-
Love and Death They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. Nor can spirits ever be divide...
-
Chinese Ancestral Altar A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung By Wendy McMullen I put on your Chinese Ancestral Altar, The blue, o...
-
Mother's Day Weekend and even the week before Mother's Day was very difficult for me. I was thinking so much about Brendan...


No comments:
Post a Comment