When I mailed the Skateboard Heart (that Scotty made) to your sister on Saturday (August 4th) the UPS store told me that there was no way it would make it to her address by her birthday, August 7th. They said that just maybe it would get there on Wednesday Aug 8th, but most likely Thursday, Aug 9th. You can imagine my amazement when the gift arrived at your sister's home on Monday Aug 6th.
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When the Party's Over Billie Eilish Don't you know I'm no good for you? I've learned to lose you, can't afford to Tore m...
-
From a March 16th FB Post Regarding the Varieties of Grief and Loss Over Brendan’s Death A Curious Observation, not necessarily a judgemen...
-
I don’t know exactly what a prayer is. I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,...
-
I think after being so used to autographing skateboards, Brendan thought it was necessary to autograph the gas money he wanted t...


No comments:
Post a Comment