Loving & Losing Brendan: A Very Public Grief
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Dostoevsky once said,
"There is only one thing that I dread:
not to be worthy of my sufferings."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brendan Autographed the $20 for Gas That He Gave Me
I think after being so used to autographing skateboards, Brendan thought it was necessary to autograph the gas money he wanted t...
A Few Days After My Sweetheart Died..........
Wendy’s Tribute to Brendan: My sweetheart, what can I say? I had the deep privilege and honor to be in the last 2 years of your life...
Favorite Post of Dozens of Friends by Rainer Maria Rilke
From the Poet Rainer Maria Rilke dated: August 1, 1918 to his friend Sidonie Nadherny von Borutin, whose brother died suddenly: "........
.....you will grieve forever....
I Don't Want To Share Brendan With the Wind or the Earth Below My Feet
A woman from the grief support group I attended, sent me a poem from her mother that was written before her death. In the poem the mother ...
No comments:
Post a Comment