A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dirge Without Music By Edna St. Vincent Millay I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground. So it is,...
-
This Feeling Called Grief by Paul Brown This heartache this sadness this feeling of pain to think I'll never hear your vo...
-
Love and Death They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. Nor can spirits ever be divide...
-
Chinese Ancestral Altar A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung By Wendy McMullen I put on your Chinese Ancestral Altar, The blue, o...
-
As long as I, stay in the mindset of not trying to supress or ignore my grief, and in the mindset of not considering the idea of "...

























No comments:
Post a Comment