Loving & Losing Brendan: A Very Public Grief
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Sunrise Dec 7, 2018............You've Been Gone 10 Months Today
There is an ancient Celtic saying: "Heaven & Earth are 3 feet apart, but in the 'thin' places that distance is even shorter."
Sunrise Dec 7th........10 Months You've Been Gone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
Dirge Without Music By Edna St. Vincent Millay I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground. So it is,...
(no title)
This Feeling Called Grief by Paul Brown This heartache this sadness this feeling of pain to think I'll never hear your vo...
Love & Death
Love and Death They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. Nor can spirits ever be divide...
Chinese Ancestral Altar: A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung
Chinese Ancestral Altar A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung By Wendy McMullen I put on your Chinese Ancestral Altar, The blue, o...
Mother's Day Gift For Corinne Leung
Mother's Day Weekend and even the week before Mother's Day was very difficult for me. I was thinking so much about Brendan...
No comments:
Post a Comment