Loving & Losing Brendan: A Very Public Grief
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
There Are No Right Words.
On Grief, Loss and Bad News…
An Article About Grief That I Found Valuable
(click to access the article)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brendan Autographed the $20 for Gas That He Gave Me
I think after being so used to autographing skateboards, Brendan thought it was necessary to autograph the gas money he wanted t...
.....you will grieve forever....
Santa Cruz Sentinel Front Page Article (Also Found In the San Jose Mercury Newspaper)
This is the actual link to the Santa Cruz Sentinel where you can find the video and electronic version of the article: htt...
(no title)
When the Party's Over Billie Eilish Don't you know I'm no good for you? I've learned to lose you, can't afford to Tore m...
(no title)
I still need to know more about what happened the night of your accident. I keep going over and over it again in my head. Nothing seems...
No comments:
Post a Comment