Loving & Losing Brendan: A Very Public Grief
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion..
~Rumi
https://media.giphy.com/media/Idr2EpeGrDNkI/giphy.gif
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
Dirge Without Music By Edna St. Vincent Millay I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground. So it is,...
Chinese Ancestral Altar: A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung
Chinese Ancestral Altar A Poem for Lai-Wing Leung By Wendy McMullen I put on your Chinese Ancestral Altar, The blue, o...
(no title)
This Feeling Called Grief by Paul Brown This heartache this sadness this feeling of pain to think I'll never hear your vo...
Love & Death
Love and Death They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. Nor can spirits ever be divide...
A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning’, by John Donne
‘Therefore, although I must physically leave you, our souls don’t feel there’s any distance between us: it feels more like an expansion, mu...
No comments:
Post a Comment