Loving & Losing Brendan: A Very Public Grief
A Blog About My Love, Brendan Lai-Wing Leung (Jan 18, 1976- Feb 7, 2018).
Posts
“It is such a mysterious place, the land of tears.”
―
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
, The Little Prince
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
When the Party's Over Billie Eilish Don't you know I'm no good for you? I've learned to lose you, can't afford to Tore m...
Regarding the Varieties of Grief and Loss Over Brendan’s Death
From a March 16th FB Post Regarding the Varieties of Grief and Loss Over Brendan’s Death A Curious Observation, not necessarily a judgemen...
your one wild and precious life?
I don’t know exactly what a prayer is. I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,...
(no title)
Brendan Autographed the $20 for Gas That He Gave Me
I think after being so used to autographing skateboards, Brendan thought it was necessary to autograph the gas money he wanted t...
No comments:
Post a Comment